Sunday, September 20, 2009

Precious Moments

Years ago when I was still a graduate student I bought a precious moments coloring book. I bought it for a client activity knowing that I would just copy the pictures and reuse the images over and over. A few years ago I had the idea to shrink down the image to use for stamping. I've come across these coloring pages now and again but never did anything with them. This weekend I came across them again and decided to use my copics with them and it worked! The images didn't bleed and I found the coloring was easier since the paper is so thin. I enjoyed coloring this and I hope to inspire you to use a coloring page for your next image!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Karen! This is adorable! And your Copic coloring is so good! You are a speedy learner, girlfriend! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Karen! It's funny, while cleaning off some basement shelves today, I came across 2 coloring books from when our kids were small...Winnie the Pooh and a Precious Moments one!! That is a keepsake for sure! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture on the grey, and the stamp, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it! It's sooo cute and the colors are great. Just so sweet! You are getting good with your copics, girl. I'm so proud of you. Can you give me lessons now??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Karen, nice coloring job. And *shove* ahem! Beth! I get lessons first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm inspired! The card is just, well, precious! It made me think of a "snapshot" of Simon now that he is already 2. Your coloring is so great. Um, I'm gonna flat out knock Peggysue down so I can get lessons first. After all WE share a birthday. Yeah, I bet Beth & PS can't top THAT! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen - its adorable! I love coloring pages. I have a ton sitting in my art room collecting dust! Time to whip those babies out!
    Beautiful coloring by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and what a great idea~~ I think I might steal it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring Karen. Love the use of coloring book pages too!

    ReplyDelete