Tuesday, September 8, 2009

50th Anniversary Card

A coworker asked me to make a 50th Anniversary card for her parents and she needs it by Friday. Gulp! I might take Friday off to go to Chicago for the funeral. That leaves me tonight and tomorrow. Thankfully, the stamping mojo was flowing tonight and this beautiful card emerged. I find it difficult to stamp when under the pressure, but I actually made this in a decent amount of time and without TOO much frustration. I bought the gold sparkly paper at Ace Hardware for $2.50. I thought that was pricey but I don't have a Michael's or scrapbooking store anywhere near here. I am glad I did though despite the cost. I think it really makes the card.
Stamps: Pansy by Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink: Versamark Cloud White
CS and papers: Gold sparkly paper, white
markers: none
embellishments: keys, ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder, computer (to type the date), embossing powder
Techniques: embossing

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! The sparkly paper was worth the cost and a 50th does not come along that often. Lovely job, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome card, Queenie!

    ReplyDelete