Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Tildas

I had a nice chat with Dork Sister, Peggysue, yesterday. She does a wonderful job of coloring her Tildas. She uses watercoloring for hers so I thought I would give it a try. These two cards were done with watercolor paper, aqua painters and SU ink. The layout was supposed to be the sketch challenge from Papertrey Ink, but I deviated from the layout. I like what I have instead. I didn't have double sided paper so I adhered two pieces of pattern paper together, back to back. The vine is from the middle of a piece of pattern paper. The SU paper is Apricot appeal with apricot appeal ribbon.


I didn't have enough paper to make two cards at 5.25 inches square so this one is only 4.25 inches square. I think I like this one better just because it is smaller. we are having a talent show at work in which people can also display their artwork. I think I am going to keep one of these and use it for the talent show. Hmm...maybe I should ACTUALLY enter the talent show.

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet, I like your watercoloring, Karen!
    Let us know how the talent show goes...you already have the crown though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, these are beautiful cards. Hope you do enter it in the talent show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen you did a great job! It is sooo pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete