Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Upright Ballerina

This is my third design using Bee-utiful Ballerina by Clear Dollar Stamps. I decided she needed to be upright this time. I inked her body intentionally staying away from her leg and positioned the block so she would be upright. I used blue stickles on her wings and watercolored behind her with bashful blue. The layout is from my friend, Berly (pronounced Barley). I really liked her layout and CASED it here. The designer paper is all from The Glitter Mat Stack.
Stamps: Bee-utiful Ballerina
CS and paper: The Glitter Mat Stack, white, pretty in pink, regal rose, going grey, creamy caramel, more mustard
ink: stazon black
Markers: yo yo yellow, black, creamy caramel
accessories: prima flower, pearl, ribbon, nestabilities circles and scalloped circles, blue stickles
Coloring medium: watercoloring, markers
special techniques: none

5 comments:

  1. She looks so happy with the flowers around her! I like her in the upright position, too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, THIS IS REALLY CUTE, I LIKE THE LAYERS AND LAYOUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that flowered circle behind her and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout. I love the way you used this image. Super job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your papers and layout. What a fun way to use this image!

    ReplyDelete