Sunday, August 9, 2009

Circle of Friends Award

I received this from Lois and now I pass it on to my Mom and Peggysue. It is an award of the people who are the friends in your life. Well, I think Moms automatically get the award. Lately I have been having a lot of fun conversations with my dear dork sister, Peggysue. We even got together last weekend (scroll down and you can see the pictures) to have lunch, buy some yarn and knit together. I am not doing the whole 5 people as you are supposed to because I don't want to use up all of the dork names.

To visit my Mom's blog click HERE
and to visit Peggysue's blog click HERE

Here are the directions:
So now what do you do. Well you need to follow the guidelines bellow:
Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become a part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
To show your appreciation to the person who gave you the award, link back to their blog.

2 comments:

  1. Karen, thank you! I have an award for you to pick up on my blog too, it was the post below the current one. I will be happy to add this to my blog later today. And yes, your paper will help, but believe me, with a drawer stuffed full to overflowing, I don't need to buy any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. As usual I'm not too sure what to do. It may take me time to figure it out, but I will figure it out.

    In response to your question about the dedication well, we'll see!!!!!

    ReplyDelete