Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nosy Neighbor

This is my second submission for Art Impression's monthly contest. My original line of thinking was something along the lines that Hollis' buddies were telling him to "look out!" because Eunice was behind him. That just didn't seem perfect enough. Someone at work suggested that they were the nosy neighbors and asked what would nosy neighbors say?
Eunice. I struggled with Eunice only for the fact that I can't find her! I searched my closet high and low and she has gone MIA. I managed to find a colored image I did of her when I first got my first set of copics (hence, she is mostly hidden behind the fence!). Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention when I adhered the trees to the paper. DH pointed out that my DP is upside down! Oh well! I hope you enjoy these two lovely characters. Oh, and by the way, do you know where I put my Eunice??

3 comments:

  1. Hello Karen Lynn - this is fabulous - I juts love Hollis and Eunice - I hope you find her - what a terrible loss for Stampville of she has disappeared - hopefully she has not found another!! LOL!

    WHat a great scene you have created - I noticed the DP but thought nothing of it and had to have another look! Your colouring is perfect by the way! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love it! Great job and way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is too funny!! What a great card!! Love it karen!

    ReplyDelete