Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birch trees

I made this card for Peggysue. We meet recently in Janesville, WI which is half way between our houses. We were at the stamp store together and she spied this stamp. We both wanted it, but I knew she wanted it more. I also doubted that I would use it much because of all of the detail. With much coaxing she took the stamp and in return sent me a few images. It took me awile to get around to stamping, but I finally did and made this for her. Unfortunately, you can't see the pretty, pretty stickles (glitter) on it in this picture like you can IRL.

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp too...you did a great job on it, what a blessing to Peggysue, too! I'd say that didn't take too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I was able to see your stickles on the trees & grass. I love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete