Sunday, May 9, 2010

PWCO sketch Challenge #32

This is my submission for Paperworks Co sketch challenge. As I was looking through my stamp collection I saw the ducks which were right on top. I absolutely giggle every time I see this stamp. I couldn't resist using them again. I decided to make a birthday card because I am behind on my SCS birthday RAKS for this month. I have sent out zero, zip, nil. I did start to cut some extra pieces to make a few more, but then ran out of paper. The ducks are from Penny Black, the other two stamps are SU. I never know about the paper because I just pull it out from my stash. I made the flower on the upper right hand corner.
Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

  1. Those duckies do make me grin...and I like all the ovals and oval shaped accents, they remind me of eggs...ducky eggs I suppose! Cute cute card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card karen!

    i love the duckies too! and boy do you work quick with your submissions!

    thanks for playing with the PWCO sunday sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just great, love those little duckies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I giggled as soon as I saw the thumbnail with the ducks, they always make me laugh! Great colors to use with them too and the duck egg shapes like Traci said? How cute!

    ReplyDelete