Friday, May 21, 2010

MMSC#55

The sneak peek for next week's Midnight Madness sketch challenge was posted today. I was home early because daycare closed early which means I had time to stamp while youngest DS was napping. Yay! I stopped at Joann's before going home and picked up this new paper. I think it is very pretty!! I also picked up this Smile Stamp in the $1.00 bin at Michael's. I apologize for using my ducky stamp again. I love this stamp though and it just screamed at me to be used today. Now I guess I need to go back and do this week's sketch challenge! Nothing like doing it backwards!

5 comments:

  1. Karen I really like this new blog look, so clean and happy and bright Just so cheerful and of course, it starts with a cheerful little duckie card, who could help but smile at that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW.....such a sweet image. I, too, love your new look! We always enjoy having you play the sketch with us. Thanks so much for your faithfulness to Midnight Madness. Blessings, Tracy, MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those PB ducks are just perfect for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch! Wow what a great take on the sketch challenge this week! Beautifully put together!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again this week!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is super cute..love your lace ups and that is an adorable image. I could never get sick of those cuties :) Congrats on your Red Carpet adventure this week.. good luck :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. We love having you play with us. We have so many wonderful things planned for our 2nd year of challenges and we hope you’ll be on our next journey of creative activities :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen...I see you got a blog lift!!! lol It looks fabulous. Can't wait to see your baskets. I have been away all week so have to catch up on my comments...but want to look around here soon. Your card is just fun and fabulous. I love those sweet little ducks. Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete