Monday, December 20, 2010

SSS87,Japanese Tilda

Hello everyone! It has been too long since I posted. Whew! I was busy finishing a knit sweater for my Mom so I didn't have time to stamp.
I just bought this Japanese Tilda and needed to ink her up. I went to The Sweet Stop's blog and used their SSS87 sketch. I the Far East pack of paper and some Japanese and Chinese stamps. I bought this Tilda to help fill out that collection. Over the summer I stopped at World Market and found these coins. I picked them up to add to my asian themed collection. The "dream" and the tea pot are from an SU stamp set.
The challenge for this week's sketch was to use some stitching either real or faux. I don't sew. I am horrible at sewing. I have a small sewing machine that has only one stitch to it and the very basics. I brought it out and stitched the origami paper to the colored card stock. The stitching isn't very straight (told you I can't sew) so I tried hiding it as best as I could with the ribbon and embellishments.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete