Monday, December 6, 2010

SSS85-Doggie

Woo hoo! I won this adorable stamp set from Sweet and Sassy stamps! When I can I play along with their sketches so it is nice to have some of their stamps to use. This sketch is SSS85 and it works well with the doggie. I originally attended to make a set of these for a co-worker's birthday. It is not a bit past 9 pm and 15 minutes after my bedtime. It took the whole night to make this card so I don't see any mass producing happening any time too soon. Instead, I went through my stash of cards from the past and pulled out a few. That will have to do.
As always, thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh is that sweet, and look at the colors and the layout! That is an adorable stamp. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and wonderful card - love your colors! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable and SNSS has some awesome images! Love your coloring on the doggie and fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete