Saturday, August 14, 2010

You are my #1

Happy Saturday, Stampers! For today's sketch I picked SCS #291. A very simple but adorable sketch. I was surprised at how well this Basic Grey paper went with the image and the card. The whole sheet of paper, called Liquid Candy, is quite busy, but this small section of it works really well.
I like how I colored Zach's hair. It reminds me of my boys who still don't know what a comb or a brush is. They cringe when I try to comb their hair. Zach looks like he's earned his hair-do through all of his hard work playing soccer.

paper: Liquid candy by Basic Grey, Red, black and white
Copics: 100, C00, C5, C8, R59, B21, B95, B97, E44
Accessories: circles cuttlebug folder

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job coloring in the hair! Hair is so tough! This is really cute and I love the story about your boys, how true at that age, but just wait!!! Your time is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete