Here's what Peggy at Paperworks Co. has to say....
Wanna meet new friends? Challenge your skills? Share your work? Most of all WIN SOME PRIZES?!?
I know alot of you out there are in the summer funk – that is not really motivated or have much crafting time.
We have been wanting to so something interactive for the longest time, and thought, why not now! For the past little while, we’ve been lightly teasing you about some fun and games, so its time to actually throw out the details!
Welcome to our first annual Ultimate Summer Challenge! – ANIMAL Edition
What is it?
- Make sure you have some crafty friends – this contest is designed for you to work in groups of 4!!
- Starting on August 15th- 18th, we will be throwing out daily challenges for your team to play! – that is, each person in the team will be doing one challenge.
- as this is an animal edition, make sure you have your PWCO and RAM Animal stamps handy! - if you dont own any PWCO stamps, dont worry, we’ll have you covered
- this is a contest, so of course there will be some competition.. and MAJOR PRIZES!
What kind of PRIZES:
- GRAND PRIZE: $100 Gift Cert from PWCO (to be shared by the entire team)
- SECOND PRIZE: each member from the winning team will get an Animal Bundle (4 characters with matching sentiment set) of their choice.
- THIRD PRIZE: each member from the winning team will get 2 animal stamps of their choice.
BONUS PRIZE: EVERYONE who joins this challenge will receive a 15% discount for the upcoming RAM collection in Sept - you dont want to miss out, it’s OH SO CUTE!
How to start:
- form a team of four, make up a team name, and delegate a team captain – team captain will act as the liason between the team and PWCO.
- submit your application by emailing our Coordinator: Jenny@paperworksco.com, subject title: PWCO CHALLENGE TEAM SUBMISSION with the following info:
- Team Name
- members’ name, email, and blog addies
- Once you are approved, your team will be posted on our blog
How are you going to be graded:
- the DT along with 2 guest Judges will cast their votes on their favorite projects from each category.
- After we collected our favorites, we will set it up for public voting.
And just because we are nice, we’ll even let you know what kinda challenges we have in store (in no particular order):
- Technique Challenge
- Sketch challenge
- Color combo challenge
So thats it for now! If you’re interested join us for a week of FUN FUN FUN…..
If you have any questions, please feel free to post in the comment section below.