Finally! I figured out how to get this picture here! Now for the story.
My dear friend, Beth, gave me this award and here is what she wrote about it on her blog.
This award is passed on to other bloggers who, in the opinion of the bestowed, feel the bloggers creations are brilliant. I certainly don't think my work is brilliant....maybe brilliant with a little DORK quality added in the mix....making it more dorky than brilliant! :) I do thank you all for visiting and for looking at my work.The conditions or this award are as follows:1. I must thank the person who gave me this award and post a link here for you all to go and visit her blog... you will be doing lots of drooling over Paula's work...it's simply scrumptious!2. I must list 10 honest things about myself.3. I must put a copy of the Honest Scrap logo on my blog.4. I must list at least 7 worth bloggers to pass this award on to and list their links.5. I must notify the blogger of their award.
Beth's blog is: Here
Here are 10 honest things about me:
1. I am a dork. I am Queen Dork.
2. I have met a bunch of wonderful women on SCS. We have created a bond that I can't explain.
3. I have had the privelge (Peggysue, how do I spell that?) of meeting Peggysue, Lois, Beth, Cathi and Laurie.
4. I am excited about my knit-in date with Peggysue
5. I wish I could meet some more SCS dorks.
6. I love to do paper, fiber and reed crafts.
7. I can't sit still and that's why I can buzz through projects pretty quickly
8. Because I like to craft I don't have a clean or tidy house.
9. I can't wait until I hit 20,000 posts on SCS so I can give myself my preferred title of "Queen Dork"
10. I am a bit worried about the amount of Dorkdom in the midwest, specifically, Wisconsin. It seems we have a high percentage of the SCS dorks from Wisconsin.
I will have to find some blogs to send this award on to. Not quite sure who that will be since Beth used all of the SCS dork blogs!!!